NimbinboyYes Alcohol and Tobacco and Sugar are probably the...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Nimbinboy

Yes Alcohol and Tobacco and Sugar are probably the greatest blight on Australians ever. In my life I have seen quite a few people who have died from these drugs including my Mother and two uncles, the Uncles from Cancer and my Mother from heart disease.

In my life I have seen countless families ruined from Alcohol and associated violence. Yet no politician is going to criminilise these drugs for fear of their donors backlash.

Marijuana has many good properties including pain relief, appetite creation for people suffering disease like cancer, radiation treatment etc.

Our government spends billions finding and prosecuting people for using this drug.

I wont go on it is enough to say that Marijuana should be legalised and should be made widely available for medical use although that is a different grade and type of the plant.

I will leave with this warning. Smoking Marijuana can and is very detrimental to your health it has tars and resins that enter your lungs and can cause serious disease. So DONT smoke it use it some other way.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.