And on the other hand.  Someone here posted a story the other...

1. 23,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    And on the other hand.  Someone here posted a story the other day about some African immigrants who were living the highlife while collecting about 400K from centrelink of taxpayers money.  So I did some back of the envelope calculations re. my wife's wage.  She's worked hard since she was 15 years old and got a degree or two on the way so she's on good money now and pays a ludicrous amount of tax.  I figured that she's been working for the last 12 YEARS just to pay for this one single family of immigrant thieves.  So in 12 years, out of all the money she has paid ze tax nazis, not 1 cent has gone to roads, schools, hospitals etc etc IT HAS ALL GONE TO THIS ONE FAMILY.  Now add up all the other immigrants that are suckling off the taxpayer teet Vs the number of taxpaying Aussie workers (and I'm not talking about anyone who works for a living, just the welfare bludgers) and it get's kinda scary.  We need legal weed just to cope with that kind of crap and is it any wonder I complain about draconian taxation when we are busting our guts working only to see it pissed away and given to ungrateful bludgers, corporate welfare and many other things those traitorous scum in government waste it on?  

And labour have declared they want to make things worse.

So if someone is able to hang on to enough of their hard earned money so they can afford a manicure or a take out meal then good for them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.