Hey Nimbinboy, When I said I like All4One's posts I was being...

1. 7,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Hey Nimbinboy,

When I said I like All4One's posts I was being general. I've read a few of his posts and I usually agree with him. We seem to be like minded people

All4One - I'm sorry to hear about your cancer and happy to hear its in remission.
    I know all too well about it. My dad was a smoker and has had a triple heart bypass, carotid artery cleaned, cancer of the tonsils.
    He's recovered from all those but it's taken its toll.

My aunty who's 60 was also a heavy smoker and is currently on the waiting list for a lung transplant. She'll be lucky to make Christmas day Mind you, the doctors haven't said it was directly caused by smoking......personally I think it was a MAJOR factor.

My younger sister who's 36 lost a breast this year to breast cancer. She's also a smoker but whether that was the cause is unknown.

Yes alcohol & tobacco are evils that the government continues to allow due to the tax they collect, even if it costs human lives. I'd argue that although breathing ANY smoke into the lungs is bad, I personally see MJ as a lesser evil than both the aforementioned..... especially alcohol.

And seen as we are talking about doctors advice, a friend of mine was recently told by his doctor if he insisted on continuing to smoke MJ, a vaporiser or edibles was the way to go and give up the bong/spliff smoking.

In regards to that Forbes article, I don't entirely agree with it. I admit I don't know what levels CBD used to be but the medical strains now have 5 - 10%+ CBD content. You can get varieties close to 30% THC these days too which you probably couldn't get decades ago.
    Green leaves vs purple leaves has little to do with potency. It's temperature related.

So back to the topic on hand.....it will be interesting to see if NZ gets up with this new tax....I mean business.....call it what you like

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.