The new book about the 'royals' is about to be released:The new...

1. 5,221 Posts.
    The new book about the 'royals' is about to be released:

The new book, “Battle of Brothers: William and Harry — the Friendships and the Feuds,” depicts what are reported to be searingly painful details about the complex relationship between the two children of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana, and how the addition of their wives, Meghan and Catherine, into the Windsor clan drove Harry to leave the fold, according to US Magazine.

https://knewz.com/meghan-harry-william-book/#:~:text=The%20new%20book%2C%20%E2%80%9CBattle%20of,Meghan%20and%20Catherine%2C%20into%20the

This book is going to be an absolute bombshell. It is the perfect cure for insomniacs. It will be a salve for those people who are unhappy with their lives. If you think your family is dysfunctional and you are a no-hoper all you need do is read this book. Your family life will improve overnight. For the individual, there will be a new confidence....a feeling of worth....a positive outlook. You will no longer view yourself as worthless. I myself can't wait to get my own copy of this book because I am a royal watcher having completed the royal watchers course conducted by Women's Day in conjunction with No Idea.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.