SVL 2.56% 19.0¢ silver mines limited

I am an environmentalist myself and I looked into this company...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am an environmentalist myself and I looked into this company because I have a personal choice whether to invest or not.
    A lot of people say it's just money or it's just business.
    So do we just leave moral judgement out of our investments.
    some people do and that's their choice, but I also believe that's part of the problem in the world when we don't care.
    and my main point here is is hundreds of thousands of opportunities for investments some better than others.
    I read the entire report and every single post and every single submission from the local community in regards to their concern about the environment about the lead about the indigenous area concerns and about the water.
    I'm not an expert and I don't think many people on this forum are. However, I couldn't see anything that was any particular concern about this investment or this project.
    I don't believe in harassment or bullying another party just because they have a difference in opinion.
    the people in the community have the same freedoms that I do in the same rights that I do to have a voice.
    I support that.
    so I'm not particularly surprised that they have done this. I don't think it's going to be of any concern to investors and I don't think it'll particularly hold things up in any great manner. At least I wouldn't think so.
    Just remember if it was your backyard you'd want people to listen to you and respect your choices. Also, this is actually professional conduct an
    d business and if SVL didn't act in this way then we would all suffer the consequences.
    Last edited by NevilleHayes: 29/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $286.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $761.1K 3.917M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 557339 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 1994861 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.3¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ 1741171
Last updated 15.10pm 13/05/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.