VMS 4.00% 2.6¢ venture minerals limited

Hi Howyagoin:My opinion based on just the 40sqkm alone would be...

1. 2,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149

Hi Howyagoin:

My opinion based on just the 40sqkm alone would be around the $500ml+ mark by years end. Then, if you go beyond the 40sqkms which we have not drilled yet + Iron Duke + the two new tenements we recently picked up, it could then well surpass the $800ml+ mark.

Then we have Mt.Lindsey. If the Boron comes up trumps, then we have a real Bonanza on our hands and everyone would retire very very happy holders.

Now, it all depends on how the “New Board of Directors” navigate this. I would like to see them do the following immediately:

I would like to see a share purchase plan done to buy up unmarketable parcels of shares. And change the Constitution that investors have to make an initial purchase of $500 worth of shares for their first transaction and hold a minimum of $500 worth of shares. This could be achieved from the sale of “Riley”. Whereby some of the funds could go towards managing this and the rest towards further drilling of “Jupiter”.

I would like the company to submit an application for a “Mining license” and an “EIS” for Jupiter now. At least get the process started, which will instil investors confidence in our BOD.

Start negotiations and collaborations with likely customers for MOU’s.

Seek government funding or private funding. Stop using scalpers for funding, whereby there is no accountability and all we have is dilution of our registry.

Submit relevant news and take relevant steps so that options could be exercised and company can have another $11ml in funds and thus avoid CR.

Update our news portal on our web page, have better news flow through proper channels like, “ASX” announcements, “The Financial Times”, etc and keep the market promptly informed.

Hold contractors and partners accountable for drilling our tenements.

Do deals that benefit our company and not give away our resources for next to nothing.

This is just my opinion. People should do their own research and DD. This is not meant as financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $109.5K 4.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 791572 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 26322 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ 2544480
Last updated 15.51pm 14/06/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.