WAF 3.05% $1.43 west african resources limited

News: WAF West African Resources Says 2023 Unhedged Gold Production Guidance 210,000 - 230,000 Oz, page-98

1. 1,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I just wonder if there is something else in play. The takeover angle has been thrown around a little bit.

the characteristics have changed in the upcoming year from a financial perspective in a ever expensive geopolitical landscape however WAF are also in a growth period and have an exceptional management team that to date has basically done everything they said they would. They shoot straight and back up their words with action which is more than I could say for most players in their space, whenever they are on the planet.

In my mind, if the security of the region is in question..
    whomever provides protection is going to want to get paid....if the terrorists want to takeover, even they are still going to want to get paid...I'm sure they have no idea how to extract gold and sell it onwards...

the Govt will want continuation so they also get paid...they will protect the cash cow.

The trades are clear and Indicate a big player with bot trading which is why I'm expecting a change In substantial holder sometime in the next two weeks...maybe They are setting it up for someone else, who knows what deals are done by the bigdogs whilst retail go along for the ride.

all I know is that if WAF keep doing what they say they're going to do and the POG stays the same (at a minimum over the next two years) this company with be accelerating from 2025 onwards as an unhedged mid-tier producer with a long runway ahead and within probably the lowest 20% of global players from an AISC perspective.

Those type of players are usually in American or Canadian dollars and many multiples of where WAF is currently, with projects in Africans jurisdictions and doing just fine.

i just wish I had a lot more expendable dollars to continue to load.

my two cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
-0.045(3.05%)
Mkt cap ! $1.469B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.47 $1.43 $3.432M 2.383M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19793 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 9407 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.43
  Change
-0.045 ( 3.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.45 $1.46 $1.43 1383934
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.