NXG 4.87% $12.91 nexgen energy (canada) ltd

Hi Richard Nixon, the takeover could only happen at either of...

1. 8,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Hi Richard Nixon,

the takeover could only happen at either of two point in the time line, and logically only really in one point.

first point was the pre permit phase, at the time when they completed the Feasibility study and BFS. But as we all know Li Ka shin had plowed 110 mill into it and others, so they needed the resource protected from a cheap takeover on market by a raider like cameco. So that was put in place, no company can raid it, with all voting rights on the capital raised shares aligned to management, also then securing the ceo position for ever, everyone is protected. Only a massive offer for a valuation equal to the Company actually mining would have made it past the takeover committee so logically no offer obviously ever surfaced.

due to the protected status of nexgen with Li's share locked in and our interest protected, the only time we can expect an full on multiple party bidding war for Arrow and split the other leases and keep 10% Royalty is very close actually. Once the federal review is completed and the mine can proceed is when it happens.

who has been in the data room since discovery ? Every uranium producer global has, plus many many more.

how exceptional is this mine? It's unique, no freezing requirements other than for the initial shafts at surface, the rest is hard rock.

how cheap is the cost to extract? Lowest on the planet.

how sought after is this arrow mine? It's number 1 on everyone's list, there is none better anywhere. Period.

will it happen? Absolutely. Not a single sane director would let Arrow go to production and miss this opportunity.

if your crazy enough to believe nexgen will own Arrow and produce then it still is an exceptional investment, but if your a realist then you will know Arrow is about to be the most exciting prospect that out there and be put neatly into a company that wants it, and any holder pre takeover will be exceptionally rewarded.

I think the bidding war will be both interesting and historic.

nexgen is the blueprint on how to protect a tier 1 resource, an exceptional project by the tigers realm crew. If you know their history then you know what I am talking about...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.91
Change
0.600(4.87%)
Mkt cap ! $639.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.55 $12.95 $12.55 $1.103M 86.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 224 $12.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.92 176 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$12.94
  Change
0.600 ( 5.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
$12.67 $12.97 $12.64 10628
Last updated 13.22pm 30/04/2024 ?
NXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.