SPL 3.19% 9.1¢ starpharma holdings limited

Well the timing of lots of SPLk things has prevented me from...

1. 9,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    Well the timing of lots of SPLk things has prevented me from actually buying and just sit on sidelines.

The vagueness and at times opaqueness right through to stuff I just can't understand teh timing of gets my goat - leaving at critical time??? Holding internal rials - possibly knowing that partners could possibly stop theirs ? A few too many mystery's to risk a binary event with unknown timing for me - but that is my investing risk profile . I see the odds of a good result and instant partner offer and expansion etc as slim. Good result and then a delay as ducks are lined up to then proceed with other areas of partnership - higher chance. That delay gives later investors like myself upside with a lesser downside risk assuming positive results and enough information released with statistics - thats a maybe . May be signiicant time before next programs of trials are announced and still unsure at what stages any $ will flow to SPL.

From another stock I though this post was very well put together - shows how readers with little technical skill, not well read or prepared to learn and do deep research can IMO easily be "mislead " and end up in a world of pain. Groupthink can be dangerous. Worth a read for all biotech investors as same basic traps get repeated over and over. Probem is unless you can 100% have the exact knowledge and access lead scientists or have a forthcoming CEO when questioned on open webinars directly rather than avoid any critical question by knowledgable people it is a gamble not an investment. Or a deep investment in underlying technology and hoping management can at least extract vaue from it in a reasonable time regardless of stumbles along way.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/69287590/single

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $37.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.6¢ 9.0¢ $53.69K 576.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 22850 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 18088 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.1¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.6¢ 9.1¢ 116736
Last updated 13.46pm 18/06/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.