SPL 2.02% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Next announcement? When?, page-20

1. 9,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    No idea if that trial will be sufficient data to go anywhere beyond current claim and area. All those other agreements and partners have sat on their hands . I don't think they have sat on hands awaiting this trial as I am not sure it will give enough data. I know the bar is lesser for a device but it got very lucky in timiong to get CE and then use that as entry to UK. No idea what MRHA or TGA will do once data is presented if in regards to TGA it is relevant. You would think that somewhere SPL woudl have commented that TGA is awaiting data from UK trial. IMO they haven't . Expanding claims in UK- hmmm it would be a gamble by SPL to choose to put up that option rather than continue as is as MHRA may have same questions TGA has got ( whatever exactly they are) that don't seem to be resolved. So all I can assume is that TGA is not awaiting that data and there are still other things going on?

Apart from some satisfaction for shareholders I am not sure how significant the required UK trial is especially when it IMO appears SPL waited till it
    was required.

The countries with agreemenst in theory don't need anything more but distributers don't seem active?

Easy to have suspicious when IMO there has been such disjointed communications from SPL and so much huff and puff by promotors and now dissinterest by the market. Doesn't look like instos are creeping on market as no real demand. Every day shortman is showing a increase of 100k in shorts so someone is still punting on lower lows be they technical traders or fundamentalists or is it a hedge?.

https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=spl

Last edited by Teddyward: 11/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $48.56K 493.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 192364 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ 118602
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.