UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I do not believe that the upfront pay, come with zero...

1. 29 Posts.
    I do not believe that the upfront pay, come with zero contingencies
    I do not have inside information but having negotiated deals in the past, I am convinced that the deals with Pharmas have minimum annual commitments to maintain exclusive rights. If those orders don't come through I believe the pharmas will lose exclusivity or will be required to make additional one time payments for their exclusivity rights.

I note a sense of frustration amongst the long term holders of this stock. I have held CVM (Cel Sci) for over 20 years and next year has always been around the corner. I have learned that where the FDA is involved you are generally looking at a minimum, a 7 year development/approval cycle before a drug comes to market. I have also learned to trade these kinds of stocks but if you have done your due diligence you have to sell on the news and buy on the hope. If your due diligence is good you will not lose hope but will learn to trade these kinds of stocks.
    Unfortunately IMHO the time to trade this stock is over, now is the time to buy on the dips, we are way too close to the finish line to surrender or lose hope. No sane person builds manufacturing capacity without orders. I believe we would know a lot more if confidentiality was not involved. If you have stuck it this long may I suggest you give it until second half 2016 before losing hope. 3 years from now you will be glad you did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.