SPR 9.03% 84.5¢ spartan resources limited

Next catalysts for the SP?

1. 797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    It’s been fairly quiet on the SPR threads, despite an increase of about 25% in the shares from the recent capital raise price. Maybe we are getting too accustomed to outperformance…

But my question is what news might drive the SP higher over the next six weeks.

Obviously, the strength in the gold price helps at the moment and we’ve got a mineral resource update, hopefully next month if it’s on schedule.

There seem to be three main campaigns underway too:

1. Infill at Never Never.
    2. Growth at Pepper.
    3. Discovery at regional targets (towards Golden Wings as the priority?)

At Never Never it’s almost an assumption now that they will deliver strong intersections (maybe I’m getting complacent) but at Pepper we’re hoping for wider high-grade intersections in the 300m below the discovery hole? In the regional drilling, anything that points to high-grade potential would be excellent?

Aside from the exploration work, there’s got to be hope of price appreciation as the company moves towards production (the story here could be told in terms of the uplift in BGL’s share price as it went through the same process).

I would still like SPR to do more to signal how profitable production is going to be, as well. I’m not sure how they do that within the confines of the ASX rules, but perhaps their investor presentations can do more to outline the potential? Maybe that could become more of a feature after they announce the increase in the resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.070(9.03%)
Mkt cap ! $933.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 86.0¢ 79.0¢ $7.628M 9.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 38342 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.5¢
  Change
0.070 ( 8.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
79.5¢ 86.0¢ 79.0¢ 1828273
Last updated 15.59pm 13/06/2024 ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.