HYD 0.00% 1.2¢ hydrix limited

Next SH update and when?, page-4

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    Not gonna have a punt right now, but this could be something to think about regarding the update...

- PSY don't ALWAYS send their SH updates to a PR company to make pretty, 7th July 2015 was just a single page release with a few videos. 30th April was done in the company's letterhead only. But the 19th December 2014 edition was.

- 19th Dec edition came out after SP dropping from $0.425 to $0.195 in a little over 2 weeks, to maybe steady the ship.

- 19th Dec edition looks very nice with 5 pages of content + back page. Including MD's Message, Frac’ing Market Potential, Financial Position, Introducing Dr Jason Chaffey, Gino’s 2 minute thesis, Q&A with Gino Putrino. So you could say that the update is fairly packed with info.

Has anyone actually thought about, the reason why on the 31st of August, management said there will be an update in September is to stop the falling SP? Because we were just hovering the 10c mark. And within weeks, SP went up 1.5x to 25c+.

Not saying now that SP is just under doubled since 31st of August, that they don't have to release anything anymore, but MAYBE there no such rush for it at this very point in time? Maybe they feel like they can hold it off for a LITTLE longer to MAYBE include something new that COULD POSSIBLY be in discussion right now? MAYBE?

They are just my thoughts, not suggesting anything at all, pretty happy to just sit on my hands for the time being and watch this unfold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.051M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $774 63.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1024817 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 155000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.