WTM 14.3% 12.0¢ waratah minerals limited

Next Steps

1. 6,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    With graphite (TPG’s graphite) now not definitively showing any significant returns to 2023 at least on 11m shares in escrow

We turn to the next steps, according to the presentation, in Vic and Kimberly are as follows: (Vic then Kimberly)

1. Recommence drilling in September/October
    2. Commence project wide 200 metre spaced airborne gravity survey
    3. Process gravity data and generate targets
    4. Sustain land access and community engagement
    5. Continue field mapping and soil sampling at 200-400/month
    6. Integrate gravity, geology, magnetics, EM, soils, new drilling mappedworkings and develop the first ever regional exploration

1. Process EM data, finalise drill targets
    2. Extensive heritage impact assessment complete
    3. EIS application for deep diamond drilling submitted
    4. Subject to field season window start RC or diamond drilling of first 3 targets

So in terms of any imminent growth in SP these will be deferred until at least middle of next year (probably later if weather doesn’t hold up).

Based on the current events, do we see ourselves being set up for exploration and sell or exploration and mining?

To be honest, the way I see it is, if there is a significant find in Vic I think we’ll be sold off to the highest bidder on the potential and actual mines that surround our licence.

What happens in the Kimberly will be based on a lot of forward investigation and exploration. way downstream and weather dependent post this years wet season.

Its a time for my now worthless (and further deteriorating) shares to go into long term hibernation and hope that there is something worthwhile in Vic. to sell into on the ‘find’ news prior to, imho, being ignominiously sold off to one of the areas other miners/prospectors.

The Kimberly seems so far off I don’t even care about it.

Not much to look forward to after the Mozambique find by Cherie and team, now proudly owned by others. Thoughts of anyone?

Does anyone see anything to excite?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.020(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.0¢ $65.57K 522.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 191128 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 2205 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 5.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.0¢ 23974
Last updated 15.55pm 26/04/2024 ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.