MYX 0.41% $4.88 mayne pharma group limited

Nextstellis figures

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I know I am venting here, but I am totally p..sd by the sudden change in the company reporting units from demand to IQVIA units. This is either a big school boy error or an attempt to deceive in past reports. In my scorecard, I have given this management their first black mark and I have changed my sentiment to hold.

For those who have not seen the data I have presented have a look at this post https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/73838925/single to understand where I am coming from.

@Dickkyboy I don't agree that IQVIA is the more accurate measure, IQVIA is a third party collector of data and does not have full access to all the wholesalers or non-retail channels and uses algorithms to predict data it doesn't have. Have a look at what Twirla (contraceptive patch ) reported yesterday in relation to their figures:

Each 3-patch package represents one 28-day cycle of therapy. Total Cycles Dispensed represents every cycle dispensed from both retail and non-retail channels. Retail channels include retail pharmacies, mail order, and long-term care while non-retail channels include clinics and hospitals and other entities where prescriptions are dispensed directly to the patient. Total prescriptions (TRx) are the total number of prescriptions dispensed through the retail channels. This represents both new and refill prescriptions. New prescriptions (NRx) are new prescriptions dispensed through retail channels. Refill prescriptions (RRx) are refill prescriptions filled through retail channels. Total prescribers are the cumulative number of prescribers whose prescriptions were filled through retail channels since launch. Not all prescription demand in the non-retail channel is reported into third parties like Symphony Health Solutions and IQVIA. The factory sales reported from Twirla wholesalers do include sales to the non-retail channel and, therefore, the Company believes factory sales more closely represent the total demand for Twirla across all channels.

I'll await a company response and try to clam down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.88
Change
-0.020(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $415.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.92 $4.94 $4.81 $447.5K 91.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 2516 $4.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.88 1329 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.87
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.92 $4.94 $4.82 26952
Last updated 14.43pm 05/06/2024 ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.