ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Neyveli confirms ECT talk!!, page-265

1. 276 Posts.
    Investing into the energy stocks In the current World economic climate would make anyone unsettled.
    Investing into a start up technology of an energy stock could be seen as carrying even more risk.
    However it seems that these Government owned Indian Power and Metal Manufacturing enterprises will invest in Coldry and Matmor. The driver is the stability and affordability for the economic and electric benefit of India.
    There would appear to be a huge Internal National sales market of the Lignite benificated Coldry Coal and Coldry Fines.
    It has taken many years to fruition of the ECT products. Reading back over past updates and announcements it appears that these business relationships have developed over just as many years.
    I'm looking forward to the signing of agreements and announcements of business Ventures.
    I'm excited to know about the planned Investment, Construction and Profit structures.
    I'm excited for ECT, NLC, NMDC, Thermax, Yes Bank, the as yet unannounced Matmor Retort Engineering Manufacturer, Myself and the other ECT investors.
    I'm enjoying the buzz of having invested into the start up stage of a new technology in the energy sector.
    Good Luck to Everyone and I look forward to catching up with You all to celebrate here on Hot Copper or at any future EGM/ AGM!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $21 5.237K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 10170610 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3627731 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 18125
Last updated 10.28am 16/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.