NICKEL 0.00% $12,675 nickel futures

I am a shareholder of ARL Ardea ResourcesI am noticing many...

1. 3,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    I am a shareholder of ARL Ardea Resources
    I am noticing many disconnected happenings out there in the market that are making me really excited.

These observations are of my own and I have no means to prove what I am about to present. It is my opinion and observation only.

CLQ Cleanteq
    Recently Cleanteq announced that they were spinning out the water division of its operations. Fact.
    Yesterday Cleanteq announced that they were doing a 10 for 1 share split. Fact

More Generally
    In the recent past Robert Friedland has been talking about a venture he is involved with that will effectively be a new GREEN commodities platform to sell materials and metals with a Blockchain identity. This identity will follow the materials from mine to the end user.
    The Abaxx Exchange is intended to compete and to be better than the LME / ***** setup currently used internationally.
    Abaxx is going to price materials in their various forms, Example Nickel Sulfate crystals, nickel P-CAM, nickel briquettes, so on and forth.
    Abaxx will also price materials based on country of origin, green credentials, labour protections, environmentally friendly credentials and more.
    The platform is still being developed and is called ABAXX Exchange https://www.abaxx.exchange/. Fact

Robert Friedland has also in a few podcasts, one with Benchmark, been talking about a battery metals Tsunami on the doorstep.
    Basically that there is an reluctant slow awakening by battery and EV manufacturers to the fact that if they do not help to facilitate the new supply, there will be none, Its that simple.

Robert Friedland has also said that he intends for CLQ to sell its materials either through or based on Abaxx metals pricing.
    This to me is a fair and reasonable statement, it ensures that international commodities are sold with more precise understanding of the pricing mechanism instead of individual contracts and basic LME / ***** pricing that does not account for all the technical variants available within a specific metal or mineral.

Back to CLQ
    It is my logic and gut instinct that says a company does not do a share split from 885,941,458 to 88,594,145 million shares without reason.
    A 1 for 10 reduction in the registry.
    I would accept the spinning out of a non core unassociated company, BUT, for me the combination of Spinning out water and the share split seems too convenient a strategic move to argue that this is not preparation for a partner and or funding the nickel plant. Imminent.

How does this affect Ardea
    It all affects Ardea in different ways.
    For starters
    - Ardea recently spun out Godolphin Resources, the NSW assets.
    - Ardea has been spinning out resources of a non core strategic value since the beginning of the 2021 year, namely
    Bedonia East with Monaghetti Minerals
    Bedonia West with Larvotto Resources
    Mulga Plum with Metalicity
    Mt Zephyr and Darlott East with Red 5
    - Then there is the matter of Ardea spinning out the gold assets in WA. I assume these will be of high potential prospect for the New Co to be announced
    - Then there are the gold assets that cannot be separated from Goongarrie and KNP, It is my belief that these will remain in the Ardea inventory of assets under a new partnership.

If you look at a map of our resources.
    - You will notice that Mt Zephyr and Darlot East are in the upper northern extremities of our tenement assets base.
    - You will notice that Bedonia East and West are in the lower southern extremities of our tenement assets base
    - You will notice that Mulga Plum is center north of the KNP / Goongarrie boundary, therefore has little to do with nickel
    - Which resources are to get New Co assignment ???
    I see a pattern emerging and I like it.
    I see a very focussed and deliberate move to be ready for something that seems to be emerging, the tell tale signs are here.

Where is this leading
    I sincerely believe that just like Cleanteq, Ardea are also clearing the decks in preparation for the partner's entry.
    I sense an intent and deliberacy about what has been happening at these 2 peer companies.
    When you take into context the talks by Robert Friedland, Benchmark and all the available literature, I think the battery / EV manufacturers have in fact woken up, I think they are jockeying for positions and I think that the day one of our peers gets a partner, FOMO big time will be on the cards.
    We await the trigger, that's all.
    In reality, do we want to be first or 2nd or last amongst peers, that's another story.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NICKEL (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.