AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

You are welcome to your opinion silver what "train". It's your...

1. 1,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    You are welcome to your opinion silver what "train". It's your opinion against most professional analyst. Now you on one hand saying their will be a down turn in nickle? Then 90% of professional analyst saying that Nickle is red hot and could as much double by the end of the year! I don't know if that is the case, however with any research done into Nickle it's very clear that it the opinion of most Perfessionals that it is headed in one direction and that's North. I'm sorry but I would rather take advice from professionals rather than someone like yourself. I feel that you are on a scare campaign for a personal agenda to be disagreeing with a major majority of Perfessionals.
    I'm sorry but you sound like someone who had built a bunker in your back yard after reading your doom and gloom post from last week,
    You say that you believe this resource we have is huge and that you brought in at 2 cents. I think you are correct in saying that AVQ are on a winner. I also think that you had somewhat some great vision when you Brougt In all those years back at 2 cents. However I completely think you are living under a rock if you think Nickle will not head North.
    I will be honest and say that your post completely derailed good threads last week, if you care about YOUR investment, then please refrain from talking about propaganda as you did last week.
    Only 23 days to go, how about we see and discuss what the current Nickle price is doing for the next 23 days and the reality is that it is red hot at the moment.
    I tuned off with the hysteria and propaganda talk last week, please discuss the stock this week..
    Last edited by slasha: 04/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.