AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hi Silver, Its unfair to tarnish the Nickel price of today,...

1. 3,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1797
    Hi Silver,
    Its unfair to tarnish the Nickel price of today, upward trend and demand, to what happened 5 years ago or during the GFC. Totally different conditions and circumstances to the now economic movements and directions just been approved of by some of the big powerhouse counties throughout Asia and the world.
    Many lessons learnt from those times with new infrastructure, manufacturing, industrial and domestic protocols and directions due to new modern demands which were not foreseen 5 years ago. Let alone the macro conditions set up by 1/ Indonesia, 2/ Russia 3/ Philippines which has completely change supply and demand for Nickel over these last 6 months. So I believe its best to look at trends for the last 3 months to establish the next 2-3 year overall trend resulting from these recent macro conditions.
    You could be right in your opinions but the trend ATM is definitely leaning towards stronger demands for certain commodities and Nickel is one of those commodities. Definitely not a softer demand.
    Hope you get a chance to read some of my references where there are good outlooks in relation to these current macro conditions and how these conditions are re writing a new world wide Nickel pricing chapter.
    Good luck with your AVQ investment Silver.
    cheers
    M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.