NICKEL 0.00% $12,675 nickel futures

Panoramic Resources PAN.asx are currently loading a shipment of...

1. 2,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Panoramic Resources PAN.asx are currently loading a shipment of Nickel Copper Cobalt for sale.

This shipment is unhedged and will see spot price value on all three minerals.

'Savannah is officially generating cash again from the operations and has secured a five-year nickel and copper concentrate offtake agreement that starts in February 2023, with Singapore-based commodity trading company Trafigura Group, which has granted PAN a $45 million loan financing facility which, along with the projected revenue, is expected to cover entirely the costs of the mine restart.

Savannah is expected to mine and treat 10.6 million tonnes of ore grading 1.23% nickel, 0.54% copper and 0.08% cobalt. All-in-sustaining costs are expected to be about $6.14 a pound of nickel, including byproduct credits, to generate pre-tax cashflow of $820 million a year.

Savannah’s numbers could easily be improved by exploration success – to underline this point, just last week Panoramic has uncovered a new nickel zone at the project. Analysts still see 15% or so of upside value in PAN in the near term.'

Source:https://www.nabtrade.com.au/investor/insights/latest-news/news/2022/03/six_nickel_stocksto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NICKEL (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.