NIS 0.00% 2.5¢ nickelsearch limited

It's Xmas time, it's like this every single year across the...

1. 6,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1525
    It's Xmas time, it's like this every single year across the sector with low volumes. All the daytraders have almost cleared out, just had another two exit here at 7.7c, stupidity at its finest trying to buy during a quiet period of trading in hopes of a quick flip for a pip or two.

For those asking where's news, maybe listen to the interview Nicole did this week and I posted above outlining the works to come.

It's 5 days out from Xmas, brokers are on holiday, the company will be on holiday too until the new year.

I only posted it yesterday so I don't know why people are so lazy or just incompetent to see, but here it is again:

NIS NickelSearch Limited Unveils Major Lithium Strategic Expansion in WA's Ravensthorpe District.

- "We know we need to start drilling as soon as possible" - Nicole

- Geologists focused on soil and rock chip sampling to kick off in the new year, 2024.

- Drilling to start as soon as possible 2024

- Working currently underway at the Quarry to expose the natural surface to expose in-situ the pegmatites, where they discovered the Visual Spodumene

- Drilling targets being identified to start very early in the New Year including in the new tenements.

- A lot of work currently underway, early start in the new year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $672 26.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 101245 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.