UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

No I didn't die and go to heaven

1. 29 Posts.
    My track records sucks. I lost over $200,000 on my investment in UNIS (UNS) so obviously I should be the last person to comment on this stock, so whereas I have restarted my investment in UNIS and my new losses exceed $12K I still believe long term there is value here but my talking up or down the stock, based upon my track record, is worthless. That is why I have been lying low these past several months
    You may recall I thought the new CFO should have raised a lot more money than they did and I concluded the reason they didn't do that was because they were convinced their upfront payments and product delivery payments would be more than enough to cover their cash needs. They were wrong and the jury is still out.
    UNS has always been an execution problem and not a product problem. At this stage even though I am an investor, I am not convinced they are out of the woods. Invest only that much money in this stock, as you can afford to lose. They now have a better possibility of being bought out than going it alone as IMHO they need better management
    As usual my 2 cents worth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.