Actually.... once upon a time Vietnam just like Cambodia and...

1. 2,754 Posts.
    Actually.... once upon a time Vietnam just like Cambodia and Thailand was overrun by invading armies of Islam who were overrun by invading armies of Buddhists and another lot i can't remember but it was all at one time a great Khmer nation and to and fro existed for centuries even today some of it prevails however the great Khmer nation of Buddhists failed to a great extent, some of you today will remember the Khmer and what they did to the French protectorate of Cambodia not so long ago, ultimately Cambodia banned all religion and they are only allowed to exist under very strict state laws no religion is allowed to be said to be or to act as superior to any other the state is supreme as it should be, the reality is that whilst the laws may be different Australia is a secular state and no religion is superior to any other not much different really, so it's as it should be and as it shall remain lest a religion wants itself cast out, personally i am comfortable with the status quo but not at all religious however i do worry when anyone of any faith attempts to mix politics and religion we should have a law against that enshrined in our constitution. Religion is inherently evil and clearly a tool of the devil.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.