HYD 0.00% 1.6¢ hydrix limited

And yet BigVag your wrong once again..... Many of the following...

1. 6,913 Posts.
    And yet BigVag your wrong once again.....   Many of the following top 50 uses can be used in chemical analysis..

http://www.libelium.com/top_50_iot_sensor_applications_ranking/

Testing for CHEMICALS !!!!

-Air Pollution
    Control of CO2 emissions of factories, pollution emitted by cars and toxic gases generated in farms.
    -Potable water monitoring
    Monitor the quality of tap water in cities.
    -Chemical leakage detection in rivers.
    -Detect leakages and wastes of factories in rivers.
    -Control remotely the swimming pool conditions.
    -Pollution levels in the sea.
    -Control realtime leakages and wastes in the sea.
    -Water Leakages
    -Detection of liquid presence outside tanks and pressure variations along pipes
    -River Floods, Monitoring of water level variations in rivers, dams and reservoirs.
    -Liquid Presence, Liquid detection in data centers, warehouses and sensitive building grounds to prevent break downs and corrosion
    -Radiation Levels, Distributed measurement of radiation levels in nuclear power stations surroundings to generate leakage alerts.
    -Explosive and Hazardous Gases, Detection of gas levels and leakages in industrial environments, surroundings of chemical factories and inside mines.

Whats I of T  ???
    It's  IoT, atleast get something correct in some of your idiotic responses...
    Yet again you have been proved the idiot you are for consistantly supplying absolute crap in every post you make...
    Actually I think I will put you off ignore so I can continually prove your the fool you are...  What a fulltime job that will be....   lol.
    Last edited by senator2004: 28/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.068M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $636 39.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 93291 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 177799 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.