@Parsifal; I've previously unpacked your perceptions,...

1. 46,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Parsifal; I've previously unpacked your perceptions, misrepresentations and quotations out of context ... apparently without enabling you to acknowledge perspectives other than your own.

I note that yet again you have not acknowledged the displacement, pain, suffering, loss and grief of Palestinian civilians at the hands of Netanyahu's genocidal regime while hamming up acknowledgment of how spokespeople for Netanyahu's Regime publicly refer to themselves as of such acknowledgement is somehow 'unfair'. and even 'anti-Semitic'.

Noting such, I suggest that you reflect more closely on some of the comments made by Netanyahu and those close to him in relation to Palestinians.

That may assist you to better understand why I now believe that Netanyahu's Regime is anti-Semitic because of its genocidal impact on Palestinian civilians and the predictable global outrage at that which is in turn leading to increased risks and corrosive reputational damage for Jewish Peoples and Israel.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.