"you have quoted many times from the old testament what god has...

1. 27,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "you have quoted many times from the old testament what god has said about homosexuals
    you have sorted that out so you know exactly what god says about homosexuality (sinful)"

Yes, I have quoted from the OT to demonstrate how people of those times viewed God which, sadly, appears to be the same way that you view God.

Really, do you think that our knowledge of the human condition stalled thousands of years ago?

I also pointed out that if you insist that what is written in the OT represents what God said then you need to collect stones to stone homosexuals - you either listen to what is written in the OT or you don't.

Your choice, but don't expect sympathies from many people.

"you obviously do not understand what god is like"
    If God exists that is true.

But neither do you and that probably also applies to all your fellow believers who can't agree on even the basics of Christianity. You can't all be right, but you can all be wrong.

I know that there are things that I will not be able to do the moment that I die, such as telling loved ones that I love them.

One thing I do know is that the moment that I die I will be in exactly the same state that you will be in the moment that you die.

I have posted a reference to a website that supports universal salvation from across scripture from Genesis to the Book of Revelation. I'm betting that you have not bothered to look at it because it goes against your narrow view of an angry God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.