NOR 2.08% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

NOR charts thread, page-666

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I said it somewhere else (MSB).
    So this is a cross post, and I hope it's permitted under the TOU.
    Me responding to another Poster - "I don't know if you sold or not (I did) , but the simple truth is that we HAVE to have losers.
    If we only ever had winners, we'd all be rich!!
    Unfortunately human nature - for which there is no place whatsoever in markets - gets in the way.
    People DON'T LIKE losing money (who does)? They HATE it, perhaps above all things, certainly even more than they LOVE making money (behavioral finance shows us this). But as I said above, it's part of the business (and it is a business). Which is where sound Money Management comes in. Which many don't practice well (I too made the same mistake with MSB, out of personal respect for the founder, faith etc...not sound investing, even trading, criteria). Then let losses run away....
    So, people have a loser what do they do? Human Nature intervenes. Every defense mechanism in the book, that would make Freud (and his daughter Anna proud).
    "I'll buy more, lower, average down, see how clever I am Martha , I reduced my entry from 10 to 9."
    The next day it's at 8 (or 7).
    "It'll come back, they always do". No Martha, they don't. Excluding bankruptcy (a possibility), GE is still at half at the same level pre the crash of 2000-2003 i.e USD 30 (it fell from 60 to 30, the bluest of blue chips, largest company in USA). And BTW, GE is and never was a "dot com". Another myth exploded. Same for MSFT. But I digress.
    "I've lost so much, there's no point selling now"
    Hah! Of course there is...then you can't lose any more!
    Does any of this sound even remotely familiar to anyone?
    And on it goes.....ad infinitum.
    Just my 2 cents...."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $13.01K 269.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 135991 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 284334 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ 163867
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.