PEX 0.00% 15.5¢ peel mining limited

Nothing Holding Us Back...

1. 2,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Hi To Y’all,

I said a dollar is inevitable a while back as we hit .86c and now I suggest there’s little holding us back to soon strongly blast way past that..

The broadening and general support we have truly earned is there now for all to appreciate and I’m exceptionally happy with the multi project focus, and preparedness of management to let other good projects go to good managers like Saturn’s Ian Bamborough and in Cobar, JV with Talisman.

Once drilling commences at Apollo the reality will sink in that we still hold a significant asset of a growth nature, with gold in favour.. this will also enhance Peels capitalisation as opportunities to mine a multi-million ounce resource is enhanced.

I anticipate more buying of Peel by corporate parties once Saturn floats and as Southern Nights goes into the mega tonnage high grades mode.

Whilst we can’t guess next results the fact that those to date are ranked the best in Australia is encouraging to suggest much more of similar nature ore bodies shall be soon located.
    It is very interesting that Peel which one would expect to be traditional explorer, is showing no sign of or suggestion that it may sell its Mallee Bull or other fine assets?.

So far my opinion is that the rich near surface Zinc etc is so good that we will get to realise a genuine strong grade copper mine open in many directions at depth.
    So where to from here?..
    Excellent results around Wagga Tank Southern Nights and Wirlong and a mine at the Mallee, and a new drill program at Apollo focussed on the past most recent high grade gold, that was left to hide for a rainy glistening day.. with higher Au prices!

I trust Mickey PF Nij Luigi and CB to mention a few all enjoy the best reward possible and this time I’ll hold on like glue, to see it through.

Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2618 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.