MSB 2.34% $1.10 mesoblast limited

I am devastated here as everyone else is with latest...

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I am devastated here as everyone else is with latest news.:-(((....this was definitely not what we were expecting...:-( said that, I am more concern with a new treatment for this disease not going to market any time soon yet , than with my $ loses.....Covid19 is here to stay and there are already examining new mutations in Europe....unless we, down under will stay shut for months/years to come, it will surely come to us and decimate our communities as well.....we sooo need every treatment which is out there, to be prepared for that and help others all over the globe to decrease mortality AND help with less damage of organs for those who recover......I believe, we are not done yet with news and the next one before Xmas will be the lower back Ph3....They will want to release everything they got to the market this year and have it done and dusted...and they will deal with detailed analysis of data in the New 2021 Year....IF we get the confirmation that Novartis is not going anywhere, sp may have a boost or stay where it is ....positive news re going forward with CHF will as well go a long way to help with sp....no longer chirpy and positive but I do have a ray of hope that all will be well....
    maybe I am too much in love with MSB and very much delusional...but I think it is very ethical investment and do not mind having my money here, even dripping red....will look less at it ...again....lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.025(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $4.231M 3.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 47301 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.025 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 649565
Last updated 11.27am 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.