Estimated to have saved? It didn’t even stop transmission, you...

1. 28,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Estimated to have saved?

It didn’t even stop transmission, you do realise that the companies that made this crap admitted that they didn’t even test to see if their product would do this simple and what most sane people would expect to be an obvious test.

Now correct me if I’m wrong but Sleepy Joe Biden, Tony F, Scomo and a plethora of other world leaders and expert health professionals told the world that these novel treatments were safe and effective and that everyone who was compliant, would be protected from catching and transmitting the Rona.

Sure, they changed their tune over time but there’s a mountain of evidence that supports my statement.

As there’s a mountain of evidence that even you could find that shows the world that these poxy novel treatments were as useful as a couple of knobs of goats poo in preventing transmission of the Kungflu.

Honestly, think how can anyone be trying to suggest that these Jab’s saved anyone from anything (apart from the manufacturers being liable for any adverse effects or deaths).
    Last edited by zipperlip: 16/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.