AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Honestly @BobbyKennedy , I have to agree with @skyscraper99 on...

1. 1,626 Posts.
    Honestly @BobbyKennedy , I have to agree with @skyscraper99 on his research and thoughts on the technology Vonex has created, after seeing the ease of setup & time benefits of the AMPT product, Vonex has demonstrated that they understand the issues in the industry and have very viable solutions and products.

On top of that, yes even though they have not yet launched the operator app and nobody can really assess how successful this is going to be when they do, all we can do atm is compare it to other products and try to value it.

Now we know from recent announcements from ziptel, the kind of numbers they are attracting, from the presentation we know that operator will supersede zip in all areas of features with three extra features and maybe more in the future. So really whatever zip is earning in terms of revenue from their app, you could say operator will produce more, this is how I am thinking of it. Having been a developer in the past, I believe what Vonex has created in terms of AMPT/operator is remarkable.

The video's alone demonstrating the basic functions of the operator app, let alone all the other features that from my understanding are in development, it is truly remarkable in my eyes, if the sp goes down I would be very surprised and I would practically buy the whole register myself and believe me I have the capacity to do so.

In the end this is what investors are punting on nothing else. You will not change peoples minds on their investments or punts, you have been trying since .005, and you have been proven wrong on every argument and occasion so far.

What I suggest is when the financials come out and if you are right then, I will personal commend you for being right, but until then how about you give it a rest.

People understand the risks if they are wrong and also the benefits if they are right. We don't need the constant bickering everyday between skyscraper99 and yourself, it is getting ridiculous, personally someone should ring mark and tell him to get his act together in regards to DD. I don't talk to directors and I have my reasons, so unfortunately I cant do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.