Perhaps its because I'm a stupid, white bastard ... but I can't...

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3367

Perhaps its because I'm a stupid, white bastard ... but I can't understand how the Newcastle Monkeys are hot favourites to beat the inform Melbourne Storm this sunday.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6047/6047478-92cb0c89e0dcf2f75b7698478b7324d4.jpg

Sure the Storm have lost Jahrome Hughes but the Monkeys have lost Greg Marzhew. The Storms kicking game doesn't lose too much with Wishart and Pezet. The Storms most potent attacking weapons are Warbrick and Coates. They both tower over Jenkins and Tuala.

Aside, very impressed with the form of Joe Chan. A great addition in the absence of Asofa-Solomona. Even without him the Storm kept the Panthers scoreless. No small achievement. That was when the Monkeys were getting their tails handed to them by the Raiders.

Newcastle Monkeys are $1.77H2H. Stupid white bastards everywhere are getting the money on. Not me.

Meanwhile just as the Rabbitohs get Wighton on the field, they make their kid halfback the scapegoat. Now SOO hooker Damien Cook has been benched.

Their big problem was that star centre Campbell Graham was injured and no Wighton. Campbell flattered the backline. When Reynolds left, Walker found a lot of his passes being intercepted. Now without Graham, its a complete shemozzle. Even their great winger Alex Johnston can't keep up.

Souths were in the game last week at 16-12 until their fullback completely stuffed up a Walsh kick through. Most schoolboy fullbacks would've caught it but not the STAR ... and that was the game. With 30secs to go the Broncos couldn't be bothered and the STAR finally ran with the ball instead of just passing. Reece Walsh ran circles in his best effort to let the STAR score and then gave him a hug and a kiss when he did. Later, the STAR gave a MMM interview that underlined the woke insanity that has permeated our culture.

Sam Burgess's words ring true.

Meanwhile during the week, Haumole Olakau'atu reminisces on his difficulties recalling times people called him a "coconut". Honestly, this ad hominem doesn't pass any logic tests. What "person of colour" would want to be seen as a stupid white bastard?

Further during the week, Jarome Luai announces the Panthers will throw their support behind embattled Broncos 5/8 Ezra Mam ... ?

Luai's stiff arm across Bailey Simonssens chin a few minutes into the game, only incurred a penalty ... but it was the end of the game for Simonssen. Luai even turned to good mate To'o and said "at least I got him a good one". They both laughed. No sinbin, no suspension. Simonssen still out indefinitely but no penalty for Luai.

I'd recommend the white players attend tanning salons to garner the bias. Going complete blackface could be problematic.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.