"From what I gather they were going to approach the union about...

1. 1,161 Posts.
    "From what I gather they were going to approach the union about this latest tyranny."

Will be interesting what transpires from this. If the "tyranny" is reversed good luck to your fellow citizens in need of hospital care if your location suffers an outbreak and people in need of medical care miss out on the help they need.

"No I haven't noticed. I have noticed they are starting to drop like flies since the vaccine came out however."

You haven't noticed? Don't you remember the Chinese whistleblower doctor who alerted the world first up went up and died of covid. He was 34 years old - not an age where he should've faced much risk from covid!

Start here for more information and then do more of your own research.

Healthcare worker infections and deaths due to COVID-19: A survey from 37 nations and a call for WHO to post national data on their website (ijidonline.com)

Where's your evidence that medical workers are dropping like flies from the vaccine?

"Pretty much, unless proven otherwise. But it's not an 'underworld' anymore, it is right out in the open for all to see. Those who don;t have their heads buried in the sand that is."

It seems you live in a binary world of good and evil and you have chosen evil as your default for everyone and everything.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.