nxxt scam!!scammers scaming allretail traders

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Today I bought a few shares at the asking price, I didn't want to sit in the line on the bid even if I might get them for 1 tick down + I wanted to see my tiny purchase move the stock up a tick as some recompense also.

I live in Australia and my broker is comsec....my trade went through as NXXT one tick up and didn't move the share price nor volume, nor my charts one little bit.

Looks like our indicators are now useless as a result, back to pin the tail on a donkey?? so is the volume, so is everything we have come to believe positioned the before purchasing.

Whats going on??? this has gotta be a scam I understand the NXXT definition but hey I am every man/joe and buying from within Australia my trade should have registered on the stock as an XT at the very least and moved the stock in a way I can research end of day..

Scary times ahead for simple illegal manipulation of the market when no Australian shareholder using the ASX and an Australian broker can believe any stocks "measurements" at any time.

Scammed I tell ya!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.