POS 14.3% 0.6¢ poseidon nickel limited

October the month of Deliverance

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I have seen this stock run to $1.80 when twiggy showed support and called it Australia's next big nickel producer but from then and sadly, capital raising around 10c followed by abnormal runs to 30c. Twiggy left (but kept his 25 - 30% holding) and introduced Bud, he came... he saw and he did not conquer. Minor players like SIR and PAN have exploded and I questions why POS remains dormant.

We have called for the head of DS more times than I care to remember and the Captain can still not afford to sail away in his boat (or ship by the sounds of it), Fredy appeared at a time of need and much like the imaginary friend in our favourite childhood movie.

This stock has not delivered, it has failed, it has not made good and for many of us this stock is nothing more than a boulevard of broken dreams. However DS lived, he escaped being bludgeoned by the mob and finally, with some great acquisitions, earned his place at the head of the table.

A few months ago there was nothing more than the speculation of finance, and at a handsome sum of a couple of hundred million, but my how the tides have turned.

The real question to me is what will happen between now and October and this question is cash.... I think there are possibly three things that may happen and happen very shortly. These "things" are listed in preference as follows;

1. Instead of paying back Twiggy the $8m in October he finances POS (timely with his FMG dividends) to get it up and operating. Last time this happened, many years ago, the stock ran to $1.80 and ran hard;
    2. POS gets finance, repays Twiggy, gets on with it and achieves production within 6 months (lets not forget production was expected in December and hence bringing on board quality operational management); or
    3. No finance, Twiggy extends the repayment of the loan (at a generous interest rate) and we plunge back into the darkness.

It is plausible to consider that with the demise of nickel west, nickel in Australia needs a new king to forge a new empire. I pray for the return of Twiggy to rightfully rule as king.

Hopefully within 19 days we can stand in the light at the end of this very long tunnel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $22.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $14.10K 2.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 58314725 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 24744145 58
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 865878
Last updated 15.55pm 06/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.