GNM 0.00% 1.0¢ great northern minerals limited

Special thanks to all you posters who continued to support the...

1. 800 Posts.
    Special thanks to all you posters who continued to support the company forum during the delays….hats off to all of you and you know who you are, so again, well done  as it was so bad there for a while I even stopped reading the diatribe for the last couple of months.

A special thanks to @meerkat for all your wisdom over the last few years every time you have bagged out one of my investments they have all eventually ten bagged, so again thanks to you as well….lol I miss you

Whilst I have always been here for the OHD liquor I am very happy with the lithium turnaround but more so very excited/curious to see what happens with the Rare Earths being I am quietly bullish about that space as I am/have been over the last couple of years of the opinion that the Chinese want the EV revolution story as there are well aware that they have global control/monopoly of the majority REE resources/supply.
    Anyway it has been a long road and finally back in the black so bring on some OHD & REE news to make our year.

Well done faithful we have certainly earned it here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.546M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.628K 262.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 631917 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 83333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 45001
Last updated 10.36am 02/05/2024 ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.