GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

what I find interesting is that overall total daily consumption...

1. 3,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    what I find interesting is that overall total daily consumption of oil is sitting now at 92mmbbls oil per day ( BP stats 2014) and with the GFC and still slow world growth the consumption is still at near record levels - so demand is still very healthy in poor growth environment. It is "over supply" in many ways since now the oil shale revolution has merely taken away the OPEC supply - swing production. I think the oil shale revolution could disappear as fast as it arrived - and many above point to issues such a banks support -rehab cost not in accounts, and land cost to buy in etc etc and many other points that show the oil shale is not a robust business born from inovations for sure but also from a >$100/bbl environment.- (not like Saudi's) - so how much time left for USA oil shale revolution is the only thing stopping a return to the at least $100/bbl zone outside commodity traders push the price around, OPEC slash Saudis turning taps down OR a small up tick in world growth will take up the slack from already record levels of consumption!!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.