SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Cmon, another thing to keep in mind is the exchange rate as most...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Cmon, another thing to keep in mind is the exchange rate as most of the variables here are in USD and for the aussie investors the FX rate per the HC home page is now .717 so gives some upside to our valuations.

I Don't no why but when responding to your posts the other day and the dogs I got to reminiscing to the old primary school days where we did the progressive barn dance. There was this one girl and all the guys used to tie their laces when she came around and now I'm older I feel really bad about that. Worse thing is she ended up this hot model which is funny and no doubt a really nice person.

I think some of these experiences have made me look at things differently but WRT to oil companies today imo it is also important to take note of the overall market whilst also questioning the common sense of it all. Fundamentally things look okay to me here but the sector is not in favour and sorting out the balance and timing is probably equally important as the numbers and something I am trying to get better at. Anyway's that's my ramble for the day.
    GLTA
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.