GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Ok you're right China...can we play?

1. 3,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Ha ha ha ...this is worth a cynical laugh...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-can-link-its-currency-back-to-gold-standard/

Looks like the US & their FED are finally realising their money printing escapades are not going to work and suggestions now abound about backing some of the USD with that shiny yellow stuff afterall. Must be hard to admit that China, Russia, Germany, Brazil, South Africa etc etc etc actually have the answer.

Look at this bit - "...pledge about 7 percent of America’s gold in Fort Knox as collateral..."

I think they need to provide undisputable written proof that they have gold in Fort Knox and, if they do, that they own it and are entitled to use it as collateral.

For me, they have been in control & calling the tune for far too long and it is time for a change. The world's economic future depends on it. Why have they waited for China et al to take the lead on this before they have acted in this way? If they were genuine, the FED would have done this instead of QE1, QE2, QE3 ....

The US are desperate to retain the USD as the world's main reserve currency and it looks like they will do anything to retain it that way....God help us all in this respect!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.