Old drivers, page-28

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Any one caught using a phone whilst driving should be banned for first offence 6 months and $500, second offence 1 year and $1200 fine, 3rd offence 5 years and $2000 fine.
    A lot of accidents these days are caused by wankers not able or willing to put their phones down, they are addicted to answering that ring tone. Like rats, dogs and cats in experiments these wankers are completely unable to resist that ring tone.
    I see them every day when Im driving. Going around roundabouts with a phone pressed to their ears.
    Couple of months ago a truck crossed the double white line on a two land bridge and was heading straight at me, I saw it coming and had enough time to stop put it in reverse and floor it backwards. Luckily the wanker driving noticed he had crossed the line when he looked up from texting, thats correct he was that close when he swerved I could see what he was doing.

Use common sense numbskulls who use their phone and or text whilst driving, you people are the biggest dangers on the road.
    I dont see any evidence that this is restricted to any particular age group either, I see all ages doing the same dangerous crap.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.