oldie but still a goodie, page-2

1. 22,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    A man was riding his Harley beside an Adelaide (City of Churches), Australian, beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice, The Lord said, and “Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."
    The biker pulled over, thought about it, and said, "Build a Super Highway to Western Australia so I can ride over anytime in my own personal lane and learn what a real Footy team looks like."
    The Lord said: "Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking, The WCE supporters would be required to treat you with kindness and not have you reaching the bottom of the Ocean with concrete boots!
    It will nearly exhaust all natural reasoning.
    I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things.
    Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind."
    The biker thought real hard about it for a long time. God, in that case, Lord I wish you could make the Adelaide Football Club into a respected and loved power house in the AFL, where coaches, players and staff all want to make the club into something amazing.
    There was a long silence.
    Then The Lord replied: "You want an open speed limit on that Super Highway"?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.