OMG she is crazy

1. 26,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641

OMG!!!!!!!!  

You will not believe what just happened... I pulled up at Shell servo to get petrol and a bottle of water. When I was walking in to pay, I noticed two Policemen watching a woman who was smoking while filling her car with  petrol.. I saw her & thought, "Is this lady stupid or crazy...or both?!! With The cops right there too?!"
    But anyway, I went inside and got my drink. As I was checking out, I heard someone screaming.. I looked out the door & the woman's arm was on fire! She was swinging her arm & running around going crazy! I ran outside & the Police had put her on the ground & I threw my water at her arm to help put the fire out!!
    Then the Policemen put handcuffs on her & threw her in their car.. I was thinking "what kind of person smokes near a petrol pump?!" But being the nosey person that I am, I asked if they'd called an ambulance. No they replied not until we get her to the Police Station to formalize her charges. I asked what they were arresting her for...They looked me square in the eyes & said ... "WAVING A FIREARM!"

Now, who actually read this to the end! LOL   rebel got you again

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.