AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Omni Bridgeway Class Action: Second Time AVZ Chairman John Clarke Faces Class Action Regarding Non-Disclosure, page-173

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    Before AVZ is back trading again, I can see a few options that would be on the Table in the current discussions with the DRC Govt. The reason we are hearing nothing is precisely because it has implications in the current Legal cases and for the upcoming Elections in the DRC. I expect the decision of the ICC case will soon be known with the formal written document delayed to January 2024.

The undisclosed information could be any of the following options being worked through.

1. MOU or Mining Licence is approved by the DRC Govt. in favour of AVZ with confirmation we hold 75% together with a further opportunity to acquire another 15%, most probably at a much higher value than what we have obtained land rights for previously. Tax incentives and environmental costs will all form part of this outcome.

2. An updated DFS showing the expanded mining life of the project and increase value of the mine and quality of lithium and other mineral assets. This will be critical to ensuring when we do re-list our SP moves north of the previous close and a re-rate occurs. This disclosure with Point 1 will be critical to the discussions with the DRC.

3. An MOU partnering with the DRC Govt. to develop this project on a revenue sharing basis with the Project development costs funded by the World Bank and jointly with the DRC and offtake partners.

4. An offer from the DRC Govt., funded by the world bank, to buy out AVZ from this project. The details of a T/O to be a minimum of $4 per share after the updated DFS becomes public.

These outcomes are precisely why the grubs from MMGA are wanting to oust the Board so they can change these outcomes in the interests of Cominiere, Zijin and others. IMO If shareholders vote for MMGA be prepared to write off your investment.

MMGA has no formal relationships with the leaders in the DRC, only with Cominiere and Zijin as corrupt stakeholders with an interest in acquiring total management of Manono. They have done nothing previously to show they are worthy of this consideration and trust.
    There is no endorsement from the DRC Govt. towards MMGA and any promises they have made are baseless.

As I say to all SHs be prepared to write off your investment, we will not trade again in the near future if MMGA are successful. Many companies before us have failed in this region and for MMGA to be promoting dissent among shareholders is only serving to disrupt the current actions and negotiations of our Board. MMGA has not earned any credibility to deserve the average shareholders faith to represent us in the DRC and as such MMGA has targeted some of the larger Chinese Stakeholders in an attempt to sway our vote and win control.
    The current Board have an approach that could see us trading again before the end of the year. To make a change now will destroy that effort and any hope of trading again soon imo. Please, Make your Vote count BY supporting the current Board of Directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.