SIT 25.0% 0.3¢ site group international limited

If it wasn't for covid, either a sale of JV to develop the Clark...

1. 3,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6697
    If it wasn't for covid, either a sale of JV to develop the Clark property would have occurred by now.
    Not an ideal time to be selling it, I think due to their financial situation they'll be looking for a sale rather than JV, sooner rather than later despite covid.

March 31 they had a cash balance of $355k. They have fully drawn down the $1m loan. If they meet all the conditions of the sale, they'll collect just under $2m this Q. They seem to burn around $700k a quarter, so that $2.35m they have will only last till the end of the year. Dec 31 they also have to pay back this $1m loan.

This loan was a last resort and provided by a major shareholder, who I'd say gave them a lifeline on the proviso they get this sale done by EOY.
    They also have the ACCC court case judgement due any day now. The ACCC have been very successful in these prosecutions and history shows large fines/repayments have been imposed. My guess is they'll lose the case, but it will still take some time after that to impose penalties - maybe even up to a year.

To me this all points to a sale being concluded by years end, remembering it would take maybe 3 months to finalise things after the initial agreement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.205M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.5K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3952619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23152844 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.