CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Lets just focus on 30-3 its not exceptional , while 30 is at the...

1. 2,363 Posts.
    Lets just focus on 30-3

its not exceptional , while 30 is at the lower end of DSO if it has low reactive silica that makes compensating economics on reagent consumption, makes it an attractive product at the right price. And we are assumed at A55/t.

i don't expect them to really find higher grades than that on an average in area I.

so long as area I can come up with an average of 30-3 Al/SI Rx that's all we are needing at present.

I'm not discounting a possibility that our lower grades sub 30-3 etc might be attractive blended on their own or with our 30-3 especially as price environment and aud usd makes it economically feasible.

if the falling aud is a structural shift - not a cyclical one, then we might find the aud at 60-70c for decades.

that makes even a product that might be worth A45/t for example in today's market worth a shit load more.

in which case the larger volumes that are not part of our DSO become attractive.

importantly if we have the 30-3 DSO Start that may enable us to establish the strategic ties with our offtakes that we can call on as we expand in future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.