AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

onwards and upwards

1. 813 Posts.
    hi all

firstly, good news - wife's operation was a success and she will be fine - sure puts life into perspective on whats most important - thanks for all of your support messages

now, given that i am out of AVB, i feel not only vitalised to keep sharing my opinion, but reasonably unbiased on my view, so here goes......

Vale $$ = not a big deal - and will matter little in the big picture of AVB's future - those who are attempting to scare you into selling - shame on you!!!

finance update = two key messages directly from management:
    1) "expected this quarter" does not mean we promise you it will happen this quarter, just be patient and buy on the dips is the approach i would take,
    2) "due soon" means it will be out very soon, and it will be a game changer for this company

current sp = an absolute joke and way undervalued IMHO, highly likely to close above 8c today, just way too cheap given the risk reward here, could easilly see 9c again early next week, and even touch 10c before any Ann - just some nervous nellies getting spooked into selling - light volume on these few down days is encouraging

new non-holding downrampers = AC DF etc enjoy reading these, and not too fussed given i no longer hold - but seriously lads - go find a soap box to stand on somewhere else - i think a few are tiring of your wild unsubstantiated claims made with very little evidence - yawn!!!

anyway - as TP has announced (twice now) finance announcement will happen soon, and it will change this company FOREVER - onwards and upwards

just wish i had spare cash to scoop up anything below 10c, as it wont/cant last

more importantly, im delighted with the revitalised health of my sweetheart

good luck to you all - holders, traders, and nay sayers ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.