AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

bethebest if you have held AVB for a while you may or may not of...

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    bethebest if you have held AVB for a while you may or may not of seen my typical AVB holder cycle post. I think this has been pretty spot on the last 3 years

The life cycle of an AVB holder (all in good humour) AVB has great fundamentals and I like the management team we have.

Week 1 - woohoo I have read about AVB and think it has SO much potential. So excited I will be making so much $$$ soon

Week 3 - Post post post on HC - so excited still. It has gone up 3% & 4 % over the last few days woohoo!!!!!

Week 4 - Post post post on HC - excitement has died down a little bit as AVB is not really setting the world on fire

Week 6 - Worried post, worried post on HC - Asking questions about if copper has a bright outlook

Week 8 - Come on management, I done my research we need to be higher than this. I still have faith though.. Gezz poster XYZ really annoys me with his negative comments (what a down-ramper)

Week 10 - Angry post, angry post on HC - What is going on???? it still hasn't moved and actually been sold down.. This is NOT meant to happen.

Week 12 - Woohoo an Announcement - can't wait to see what it is (nervous 15 minutes wait hitting update on Hot Copper) This share price is going to fly that is an awesome announcement.. WTF!!! The SP has gone down, how so???

Week 14 - God I wish I never invested in this - I have been duped by posters and my own stupid investment brain. Look at XYZ stock it is going up - wish i invested in that one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.