SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

When you read this announcement - it further underlines the...

1. 150 Posts.
    When you read this announcement - it further underlines the style and type of operator Terry Barr is - thereby justifying the faith so many of us have in the way he runs this company. Statements including; the difficulties of the drill, the sixty frac tanks that have been mobilized to the well site, the informal discussions with Chesapeake are statements that you would not expect of any company. It is of a company that smacks of identifying the need to run the company professionally and with transparency - qualities that can seem far too removed from too many of the companies on the ASX.
    It is also the reason I can go to the misses and be given permission to take some more money from the children's edukashun fund (hehehe)

I dont know Terry - and certainly dont know what is likely to be found under the surface - but what I do know is that the investment that I am making is one based on the facts before me (and if it goes pear shaped - well its the way it goes) - and not based on 'potential'.

Thankyou Terry

Bellaem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.