Howdy, I thought I would terrorize you, as whenever I counter...

1. 23,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Howdy, I thought I would terrorize you, as whenever I counter others posts, they appear to disappear down some sort of black hole.
    Whoops, I'm bordering on evolution talking about black holes that don't exist haha
    You probably notice with the range of topics on here lately, people appear desperate for something as they appear to be creating all sorts of ???

Anyway, what I wanted to ask you was - Have you ever really gotten into a "serious" checking of who the creator was? (Hammered it).
    As a guestimate, I believe there is around 100 odd passages that point to The One and Only God. So that leaves roughly around four questionable ones for Christ or his involvement of a sort. IMO
    So on the bases that we should view the Bible on the hole, that raises serious questions?
    Most references come form the OT, so 1. God makes it known over and over again that He created and yet Christ not once mentions his involvement.
    2. The OT prophets and John, would clearly have been of the understanding, God was The creator IMO.
    So then, that took me to investigate further into the Original Greek, challenge sorting their lingo, but when you check enough, you can eventually work out their words. So another question - have you ever taken a good look at the options available to the translators from the Greek that they could of used for the likes of the words, "By's and Through's" ?
    The by's and through's are what sort of tie, Christ to creation and it appears, they have selected incorrectly from what was available and influenced by Trinity thinking. Probably not intended.

In my thinking, Christ was God Cause, reason, purpose type thing. Christ was going to have enough and a huge event to handle and more to come and all under him. So it is through him and for him, well both.

So if you get a chance, I would be interested in your thoughts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.