Our allies

1. 81,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    this is what we depend on for protection - the USA - and the speaker, who was absolute key to the support for Ukraine ------------ check out the reasons for him deciding to go for the support

''“I can make a selfish decision and do something that is different, but I’m doing here what I believe to be the right thing. I think providing aid to Ukraine right now is critically important,” the speaker added.''

uh huh, speaking of 'selfish decisions' --------

''Another factor that sources say weighed heavily on his decision-making: Johnson’s oldest son was recently accepted into the Naval Academy.
    “To put it bluntly, I would rather send bullets to Ukraine than American boys.
    My son is going to begin in the Naval Academy this fall. This is a live-fire exercise for me as it is so many American families,” Johnson told reporters. “This is not a game, this is not a joke.

oh wait up -------------------- God gets a run at it too

''On Tuesday, Johnson sat in his office as members streamed in to voice their complaints and level their demands. By nighttime, he was wrestling how to proceed. Feeling the weight of his future and knowing history was watching him, Johnson, a devout Christian, turned to prayer.
    “He was torn between trying to save his job and do the right thing,” House Foreign Affairs Chairman Michael McCaul, a top Ukraine advocate who was with Johnson the night before the legislation was released, told CNN. “He prayed over it.

Now - doesn't that lot just fill Aussies with confidence ---------- for the defence of Australia in future may well come down to a single man -

and if his 'son' is in the military - that may well make the decision to protect Oz or not -

and - wait for it ----------------------- what God tells him to do - that's primo

so, if God, has a bit of a mood when the decision is being made - then ------------- pffffffffffffffffffft

good night Oz

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.